Cardinal Gymnastics offers recreational gymnastics classes with access to all gymnastics equipment including trampolines and a foam pit! We also currently offer training for Women’s USAG competitive Levels 3 through 10. Please contact us for gymnastics birthday parties.
Cardinal Gymnastics will be closed for the Labor Day Weekend, September 2-4.
Fall Session #1 will begin on Tuesday, September 5 and end on Saturday, November 4.
Cardinal Gymnastics is under new ownership. Husband and wife team, Kurt Turner and Maija Paegle, are excited to continue to offer a safe and happy environment for gymnasts of all ages and abilities, to thrive. Please check back as this page is updated!
- Each family agrees to take all reasonable steps to ensure that they and their gymnast are NOT contagious before entering the gym.
- Each family agrees to follow the CDC recommended guidelines on the steps to help prevent the spread of COVId-19 if you are sick and when to return to activities guidelines - https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/
- Lobby Guidelines: Lobby area will be open to spectators with seating on a first come, first serve basis.
- Every gymnast should bring their own personal water bottle.
- Procedures will continually be revised without notice based on the updated guidance from the CDC and circumstances.